Remember when MySpace was cool? Or maybe you used Friendster… either way, there were those “Survey” type deals that we’d fill out to (1) tell people more about us and (2) be as self-involved as possible.
Old habits die hard, people…
So without too much intro, here are fewer than 100 (I deleted dumb questions) things about me:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a cool scar on the inside of my left wrist near my thumb joint from when an IV line was in me too long and broke down my vein. That’s cool, right?
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I’m eclectic. I like Aerosmith, the Eagles, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, QUEEN. I also like Miles Davis and Benny Goodman. I like Parliament and Earth Wind and Fire. I also like Florence + the Machine, Fitz and The Tantrums. I love Van Morrison. I love Ray Lamontagne and David Gray. This question alone could go on forever.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Yes, I do. It says so on my birth certificate And it’s an hour and 20 minutes before my birthday-twin.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
World peace? Is that the right answer?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I guess Gizmo is a possession. I actually think I might be his possession…
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
No. I do not, however, like huge groups of people
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I am the only person who can make me cry.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I prefer that they have eyes and hair on their body somewhere.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Everything. Lay off me, I’m starving.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Corey Stoll. Stop being amazing. Also, stop being engaged to someone who is not me.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I don’t understand the question. Yes.
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
“Nothing is work unless you’d rather be doing something else.” – Papa Bear
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
I have a favorite place in Chicago. I have a favorite place in Arizona. I have a favorite place in Florida… so… I have a few?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
I have. Not enough times though. Aussa, still interested in Chile? 🙂
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
My wandering imagination
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
Convert-a-Closet – My parents let me answer phones and stuff.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
I plead the fifth. And on a completely unrelated note: who wants to come over and have a jr high style sleep over??
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
I think it’s possible that we have one or more than one, yes.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Ha. Yes. So many.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
4 damn years of em…
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The song Debra by Beck, and Come On Eileen by Dexy’s Midnight Runners – Both of these things are un-true.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Things seemed difficult, but in reality were so simple.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
OF COURSE. I like myself a lot. I hear that’s not good.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
I don’t think any more than a normal amount of not wanting to be ignored.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell no! You all put up with me way too much. I’d have thrown in the towel LONG ago.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes. They do. Not in the sense that you have to be hot or sexy or whatever, but in the sense that you have to be clean, and put in a teeny bit of effort to look nice. I care more about your ability to care that you look nice than if you are actually a good looking individual. Also, less is more. Don’t spend 2 hours to get ready to smell like a cologne aisle at the ULTA, and have movie star hair. Not good.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I bike. Or run. Sometimes I do both. Sometimes I’ll also play the piano extra loud and scream the songs instead of sing them.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I had a giant pound puppy that I tied a string to and dragged around the house. Otherwise, I was a huge fan of my bike and skip-it.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Human organs, blood, bones and muscles.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Cook and watch DVR. I’m exciting!
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
The midwest again? Phoenix?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Same thing I notice in the same sex…physical things: clothes, stance, etc.
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Ride bikes, play piano, write letters, make videos, dance like a crazy person…?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Everything. I love hating things. I have the T-shirt to prove it!
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Portillo’s? I was going to delete this question, but then I realized I am going to be able to get portillo’s this weekend and now I’m happy!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
OMG remember hersheys hugs?! I want those right now!
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Defending Jacob – for book club! 🙂
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
It needs a new change. Give it a year or so. Big things are happening for this girl.