What if I just actually blogged what I was thinking that day or week? …
Would it be fun to read a new blog every week knowing it would come out on a specific evening? Should I blog even more often, say daily? Though I feel that would be a serious undertaking that I doubt I’ll maintain.
Reminder: I am actually looking for your opinion on this.
– I may be wittier than I imagine and actually have things to say
– You will get more insight into my life (as much as I will detail it, that is)
– Shorter posts, more frequently
– I may not be witty at all and I may just blog about the annoying list of songs repeated on the radio station we listen to at work
– You will receive more insight into my life which, by all accounts, is not all that exciting
– Shorter posts