10. Dr’s appointments – All completed
9. Switch from 5/3 Bank to Bank of America – Complete (it sucks, by the way. I really liked 5/3, but they don’t have a branch close enough to where I’ll be living or working.
8. Buy Sunpass – Yeah, that’s right. Sun Pass. In Illinois we have an Ipass; in Florida, they get a pass to the sun.
7. Buy a “fall coat” – the only coats I own are snow or <30degree coats. I need a fall coat for 35-60 degree weather
6. Fix squealing tire on the new-to-me Hyundai Santa Fe – half complete…it has been brought to the shop…we are waiting to hear back.
5. Get Passport – Geez, it’s expensive to get a passport! I got the pictures and filled out the forms, now I just need to go to the office and turn everything in. I am not planning to go anywhere, but just in case I get to travel with the team at all, I don’t wanna be left behind.
4. Get haircut – I need to get the next two inches of blonde crap removed from the bottom of my hair and I could use a bang trim before I get on the road.
3. Look into the Purdue Alumni Association in Florida – I’ll need to look into making some friends…
2. Set up some going away parties – one in the city and one in the suburbs.